Serving Size: 1 piece
- 2-3 medium bananas, sliced
- 6 oz. graham cracker pie crust
- 4 serving package of INSTANT Banana Cream pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup Homemade Whipped Cream (see notes)
- 1 cup chopped or whole pecans/pieces
Layer the sliced bananas on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
In a medium bowl, mix the banana cream pudding and the milk. Stir in 1/4 cup of the whipped cream. Mix until everything is well combined.
Pour the pudding mixture over the sliced bananas. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Spread the rest of the whipped cream on top of the set the pudding.
Place the chopped pecans/pieces on the top.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
For our family's recipe for homemade whipped cream, click HERE.
Recipe Source: My mama 😉