- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 frozen yeast rolls or 16 refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz. full fat cream cheese softened
- 2 cups shredded and cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup buffalo/hot wing sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/8 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place frozen yeast rolls an inch apart in the baking dish.
- Turn off oven and place dish inside, uncovered. Let it sit in the oven for an hour, making sure to keep the doors closed. (skip numbers 1-4 if using refrigerated crescent rolls)
- While rolls are defrosting, combine the cream cheese, shredded chicken, blue cheese, buffalo/hot wing sauce, Mozzarella cheese, and green onions in a medium bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water and set aside.
- When rolls are finished defrosting, flatten each one and place 2 tablespoons of the chicken filling in the center. If using crescent rolls, repeat this action.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (or to the temperature that the crescent rolls state on the package).
- Roll each piece into a ball and place them back inside the baking dish (make sure to spray the dish with cooking spray before proceeding).
- Brush the tops of each roll with the egg mixture. Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until tops are light brown
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, onion rings, celery sticks, or fries.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!