- 17.6 oz. box turtle brownie mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 oz. softened full fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 1.4 oz each crushed chocolate toffee candy bars (we used Skor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish.
- Make the brownie mix as directed on the back of the box, put aside the caramel pouch.
- In a separate bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1 tsp. of vanilla extract. Stir until well mixed.
- Place half of the brownie mix inside the dish. Place the crushed chocolate toffee candy bars on top, making sure to evenly spread them out.
- Place the rest of the brownie mix on the top.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the remaining brownie mix.
- Open the caramel pouch and spread it on top of the cream cheese.
- With a knife, make a swirl pattern throughout the pan.
- Bake for 38-41 minutes or until the cream cheese is set and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.