- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. sugar
- 2 cups of water
- 2 packages of brown gravy mix
- 1 and 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Half of a can of sliced mushrooms
- Take the ground beef and shape into 4 or 5 hamburger patties
- Heat the 2 tbsp. of vegetable oil over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Fry meat patties in the heat, making sure each side is dark brown and the patties are no longer pink in the middle.
- Take patties out and let them cool on a plate.
- In the same skillet, cook the sliced onions for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, and 2 cups of water. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer.
- Add the gravy mix, salt, pepper, and the mushrooms. Stir until it starts to thicken.
- Add the brown patties and serve.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!