- 1 lb. frozen medium sized shrimp, defrosted (cooked, peeled, and deveined)
- 1 package andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 bay leaves
- 10 oz. can French onion soup
- 14.5 oz. can beef broth
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer the sausage, shrimp, green onions, bell pepper, celery, and parsley inside a deep baking dish.
- Top with the rice and bay leaves.
- Mix the soup, broth, tomato sauce, water, salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour over rice and bay leaves. Dot with butter.
- Bake, covered with foil, for an hour and a half. Discard the bay leaves when finished.