Seven Layer Green Chile Dip
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 16 oz. can of refried beans with green chiles mixed in
- 1 oz. package of taco seasoning OR 2 tbsp. of homemade taco seasoning
- 1 and 1/4 cup guacamole
- 8 oz. container of sour cream
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of sliced olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Tortilla chips for dipping
In a small bowl, mix together the refried beans and the taco seasoning until well combined.
Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
Spread the guacamole evenly over the top of the beans.
Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
Drain any excess liquid with a slotted spoon from the salsa and spread it on top of the sour cream.
Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the salsa.
Top with sliced olives and green onions.
Cover the pie plate with saran wrap or aluminum foil and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Not a big fan of green chiles? Use regular refried beans instead.
Recipe Source: From the blog, Life in The Lofthouse.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!