- 16 oz. can of refried beans with green chiles mixed in
- 1 oz. package of taco seasoning OR 2 tbsp. of homemade taco seasoning
- 1 and 1/4 cup guacamole
- 8 oz. container of sour cream
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of sliced olives, drained
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- In a small bowl, mix together the refried beans and the taco seasoning until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the bottom of a 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Spread the guacamole evenly over the top of the beans.
- Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
- Drain any excess liquid with a slotted spoon from the salsa and spread it on top of the sour cream.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the salsa.
- Top with sliced olives and green onions.
- Cover the pie plate with saran wrap or aluminum foil and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortilla chips.