This has been deemed The Best Homemade Taco Seasoning in this house. Made with chili powder, garlic powder, ground cumin, and other spices, it’s sure to kick your dish up a notch!
After trying many different variations, I have come to terms with the fact that there will be no other taco seasoning recipe such as this one. It contains all of the essential spices that are needed to take your Mexican/Spanish dish and turn it into a mouth watering vessel of awesomeness. Chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, oregano, and red pepper flakes, along with a few more ingredients are mixed together to create this lovely blend of southwest seasoning, making it irresistible to deny. The next time you are on the hunt for taco seasoning, skip the packaged blend and try this one out! It just may change your life 😉
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the above ingredients.
- Store in an airtight container or spice jar/bottle for up to a year.
Slightly changed from the recipe site, Allrecipes.com
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!