Made with 4 kinds of vegetables, this Three Cheese Vegetable Frittata can be made in the slow cooker, so you won’t have to worry about being tied to the stove all morning making breakfast.
This dish is a veggie-lovers dream come true….in the slow cooker 🙂 You can add meat if you want, however, we think it tastes just fine without it. Another added bonus…..it will make your house smell delightful. Don’t be surprised if your neighbors start knocking on the door to ask what’s cooking in your kitchen 🙂
- 1 cup zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup yellow squash thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets fresh or frozen
- 8 large eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 tsp. dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a frying pan over medium heat, saute' zucchini, squash, bell pepper, garlic, olive oil, and broccoli until they are soft.
- Combine the mozzarella, cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses with the beaten eggs in a medium bowl with a whisk. Add the Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Spray the slow cooker with non-stick spray and add the veggies. Top with the egg/cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or on low for 4-6 hours.