I’m guessing at least one of these scenarios lead you here:
- You are just plain tired at the end of the day and are looking for an easier path towards dinner.
- You want to cook at home but believe that making delicious, family-style meals takes tons of ingredients and hours in the kitchen.
- You feel overwhelmed when you hear, “what’s for dinner?” every night from your children and spouse because you didn’t plan properly and are clueless about what to make.
- You enjoy cooking but feel like you are in a rut and are looking for healthier, family -friendly recipe options.
- Your current health situation has you limited to only making simple recipes instead of making intricate, gourmet style meals.
It’s ok! I completely get it and understand because I have been there!
I believe that you don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen to create healthy and delicious recipes.
You also don’t need a professional culinary degree to make family-friendly meals for your loved ones. Learning how to make even the simplest of recipes can boost your confidence both in and out of the kitchen.
What Others Are Saying:
I absolutely love the shredded chicken recipe. I make several batches at a time so I can come home from work and have dinner ready in a short time. Very good for chicken and noodles or on a salad. Love all the recipes I have tried.~MaryMy husband said we should put this (Husband’s Delight Casserole) in the regular dinner rotation. Total win! I’m always looking for ones like this that can fit our crazy law enforcement life schedule, so thank you so much for sharing your story and your recipes! Love it all!~Debbie
Imagine coming home from a busy day and knowing exactly what to cook and having everything ready at your disposal. Impromptu trips to the grocery store will be a thing of the past!
Imagine watching your family go back for seconds (and possibly thirds) of a meal that only took you thirty minutes to make from start to finish.
Imagine having a meal plan that fits everyone’s preferences, even the picky eaters.
When you join the Cooking With Libby community, you will learn how to create simple and delicious recipes, along with customized meal plans that will result in more time spent with your family and less time cooking in the kitchen.
Take the first step by signing up to receive my Top 5 Secrets to Time-Saving Dinners!
Seven years ago, I was a stay-at-home mother of two at the brink of exhaustion. Daily routines and the ups and downs of parenthood had me packing on the pounds and feeling overwhelmed. After-school activities always led to eating out at the nearest drive-thru or putting in an order for a quick pizza on the way home.
It was a never ending cycle. I just felt way to busy and tired to make a meal from scratch. Eventually, I learned that if I wanted to keep my family’s health, as well as my own in tact, I would have to start thinking of ways to make home cooking easier. Thus, began my journey to replace drive-thru food with simple, healthy meals I can make from my own kitchen.
Within a few years, I lost a total of forty pounds and have a new found confidence that I lacked before I started my journey. I also have an arsenal of healthy meals I can feed my family instead of relying on fast food. Today, I can thankfully say that I have regained my sanity and my life, even through a battle with Stage 2 Breast Cancer.
I am highly invested in helping others find simple and healthy ways to make dinner easier on their busy weeknights.
What You’ll Find Here:
- A full index of recipes that include time saving tips at the bottom, simple steps to follow, and have family memories attached to them so you feel a connection when you make them.
- 7 Ingredients or Less Section, consisting of recipes that are less than 7 ingredients (not including water and optional ingredients).
- Slow Cooker Section, a show case of our family’s favorite slow cooker recipes which have been tried and tested.
- Skillet Meals Section, a collection of quick and easy meals requiring only one skillet to make.
- Meal Planning Section, to guide you through planning your family’s favorite meals on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
What MORE readers are saying:
Are You Ready to Start Finding a Better Path to dinner on your busy days?
Staying In Touch:
There are plenty of ways to keep in contact with me. You can subscribe via e-mail where you will receive my weekly/monthly newsletter and a free download of my Top 5 Secrets to Mastering Dinner on Busy Weeknights. You can also join me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram.
I also enjoy reading personal e-mails so if that’s more your style, feel free to drop me a message at: [email protected]
If you are a company/brand or if you are looking for help with your own blog, check out the Work With Me section of the site for information about partnerships.
Thank you for visiting Cooking With Libby!