Welcome! I’m Libby!
I’m guessing at least one of these scenarios led you here:
- You are just plain tired at the end of the day and are looking for an easier path towards dinner.
- You want to cook at home but believe that making delicious, family-style meals takes tons of ingredients and hours in the kitchen.
- You feel overwhelmed when you hear, “what’s for dinner?” every night from your children and spouse because you didn’t plan properly and are clueless about what to make.
- You enjoy cooking but feel like you are in a rut and are looking for healthier, family-friendly recipe options.
- Your current health situation has you limited to only making simple recipes instead of making intricate, gourmet style meals.
It’s ok! I completely get it and understand because I have been there!
I believe that you don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen to create healthy and delicious recipes.
You also don’t need a professional culinary degree to make family-friendly meals for your loved ones. Learning how to make even the simplest of recipes can boost your confidence both in and out of the kitchen.
Imagine coming home from a busy day and knowing exactly what to cook and having everything ready at your disposal. Impromptu trips to the grocery store will be a thing of the past!
Imagine watching your family go back for seconds (and possibly thirds) of a meal that only took you thirty minutes to make from start to finish.
Imagine having enough energy to enjoy your evenings since your time will be out of the kitchen versus in it.
When you join the Cooking With Libby community, you will learn how to create simple and delicious recipes that will result in more time spent with your family and less time cooking in the kitchen.
My Favorite Recipes From the Site
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
Pepperoni Pizza Pull Aparts
Chocolate Muddy Buddies
I’m a mother of two teenagers, a wife of 21 years, and an online entrepreneur. Just like everyone else, we lead a busy lifestyle. Between playing taxi driver, managing household duties, and working from home, dinner always seemed to consist of drive-thru burgers or a quick pizza.
While those options are nice to have occasionally, I wanted to challenge myself to cook at least 3-4 meals from home per week. Thus, began my journey to replace drive-thru food with simple, healthy meals I can make from my own kitchen.
So far on my journey, I have figured out two things about the meals I create. They need to be 1. quick and 2. family approved.
Since this new path is always evolving, I am highly invested in helping others find simple and healthier ways to make dinner easier on their busy weeknights. I am excited to share our family’s favorite recipes with you!
About the recipes on this site:
- Most of them are 7 ingredients or less so you won’t feel like your are spending more money than needed. Less ingredients also means less time in the kitchen.
- They include time saving tips at the bottom with simple steps to follow so you aren’t left wondering how to make certain dishes.
- Most of them have family memories attached so you feel a connection when you make them.