- 1 bag of square shaped butter snap pretzels
- 11 oz. bag of Hershey's Hugs Kisses
- 1 bag of Valentine's Colored Milk Chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place the pretzels in a row, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Place a Hershey Hugs on the top of each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take cookie sheet out and while the pretzels are still warm, gently push an M&M into each one.
- Transfer them to a plate line with parchment paper and place in the fridge to cool.