- 1 bag of square shaped butter snap pretzels
- 11 oz. bag of Hershey's Hugs Kisses
- 1 bag of Valentine's Colored Milk Chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, place the pretzels in a row, about 1/2 inch apart.
- Place a Hershey Hugs on the top of each pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
- Take cookie sheet out and while the pretzels are still warm, gently push an M&M into each one.
- Transfer them to a plate line with parchment paper and place in the fridge to cool.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!