Slow Cooker Sicilian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 green or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh or canned mushrooms
- 2 9 oz. packages of McCormick's Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes (optional)
Place chicken inside slow cooker.
Place the chopped vegetables and mushrooms on top of the chicken.
Spread the contest of McCormick's Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce packages over the vegetables and chicken, making sure to coat the top.
Cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Recipe Source: From the back of the package of McCormick's Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!