- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 green or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup fresh or canned mushrooms
- 2 9 oz. packages of McCormick's Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes (optional)
- Place chicken inside slow cooker.
- Place the chopped vegetables and mushrooms on top of the chicken.
- Spread the contest of McCormick's Sicilian Chicken Skillet Sauce packages over the vegetables and chicken, making sure to coat the top.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and garnish with cherry tomatoes.