- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas
- 2 tbsp. sour cream
- 4 tbsp. buttermilk
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. baking soda
- Grease and flour 1 large loaf pan (9 1/4 X 5 1/4-inch).
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, bananas, buttermilk, sour cream and almond until the batter is well mixed.
- Add in the flour, baking powder, salt and soda. Mix until well combined.
- Divide batter into greased and floured bread pans and bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean