Made with whole kernel corn, butter, and cream cheese, this Creamed Slow Cooker Corn makes a wonderful addition to any full course meal!
I told myself that I was going to find a way to duplicate that dish. While surfing recipes one day on Pinterest, I came across this recipe. This blog is all about easy, delicious, and comforting food…so I figured why not try it? It’s only five ingredients AND it’s made in the slow cooker.
Husband Man stated that this dish may actually give that good ole’ barbecue restaurant a run for their money, but he also said that with this treat that I baked up last week. I think honestly he just loves the heck out of home cooked recipes 😉 So yes…forget about that canned cream corn this holiday season and try your hand at making this recipe! I promise you will not be disappointed!
- 3 15.25 oz. cans of whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- 8 oz. block of full fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, cut into slices
- Place corn into slow cooker. Stir the milk, sugar, and black pepper into the corn.
- Top it off with the cubed cream cheese and slices of butter.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours. Uncover and stir the melted cream cheese and butter into the corn.
- Cook, uncovered for 15 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!