Strawberry Jello Cake
1 little box of Instant Jello (any flavor)
1 small tub of Cool whip
1 small box of Jello Instant Pudding (any flavor) (optional)
1. Make and bake the cake as directed on the box or in the recipe
2. Once cake is finished baking, let it cool to room temperature.
3. With a fork or knife, poke holes into the cake, making sure to get the sides and the middle.
4. Mix the Jello with 1 cup of hot water and 1 cup cold water. Stir until dissolved.
5. Take the Jello liquid and pour half of it over the cake. Let it sink in….then pour a little more in.
6. Place the cake in the refrigerator to chill for a couple of hours.
7. Make the instant pudding as directed on the package. When it starts to thicken up, fold the Cool Whip into it until well mixed.
8. Spread over the cake and let it chill for a few more hours. If you do not want pudding, then spread the plain Cool Whip over the cake and let it chill for a few more hours.
9. Garnish with chopped nuts, shredded chocolate, or strawberries.