This blog is supported by our readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no cost to you. Read my full disclosure.
Halloween is almost here…and boy do I have a treat for y’all today!
If most of you haven’t figured it out by now, I like to keep things super simple in the kitchen.
I try to keep the recipes on the blog (from ingredients to directions) to a minimum. Being a mother of two young children (one in elementary school and the other preschool) and also being involved in lots of activities after school can really make a person pressed for time on most days. I don’t always have time to stand over a hot stove and cook four course meals, hence, the keeping it simple part.
One day, while in the carpool line, I came across these two recipes on Pinterest (oh…how we all love Pinterest)!
I wish I could take credit for these treats, but I owe it all to the Pin Gods.
Once spotted, I knew I had to try them!
These are the simplest treats you will EVER need to make for Halloween. Ever.
They only require up to 3 ingredients and only take 3 minutes to make…literally!
Throwing a Halloween party or need some snacks to bring to your kid’s party at school? These would be perfect to add to your list! Your friends will think you are a genius and your family will love you for making em’.
Don’t take my word for it though. Try making them yourself! You can thank me later 😉
(makes 30 hats)
One package of fudge striped cookies (11.5 oz.)
30 chocolate covered kisses
Orange decorating icing
1. Place each cookie striped side down on a cookie sheet lined with tin foil.
2. Take the decorating icing and squeeze enough to fill the inside of the circular hole in the middle of the cookie.
3. Unwrap a chocolate kiss and press it onto the icing, making sure the icing is enough to surround the base of the kiss.
4. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve or eat.
Recipe Source: From a pin on Pinterest…pinner did not give a website….
(makes 40 broomsticks)
One package miniature peanut butter cups (12 oz.)
40 Pretzel Sticks
1. Unwrap a peanut butter cup and place it on a cookie sheet, upside down.
2. Take a pretzel stick and press it gently into the center of the cup.
3. Place in fridge until ready to eat.
**Libby’s Notes: If you are giving the broomsticks out as gifts, leave the wrapper on and just poke the pretzel stick through the wrapper. Use a toothpick to poke the holes if the pretzel stick won’t go through.
Recipe Source: From the blog, Make and Takes