- 8 slices of regular thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup of light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Inside a gallon sized plastic bag, mix the bacon, brown sugar, black pepper, and cayenne pepper together.
- Massage the bag and mix the bacon around inside until most of the surface is coated.
- Place bacon on top of a baking sheet lined with tin foil (or on top of an oven-safe baking/cooling rack that is placed on top of a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bacon starts looking crisp.
- Place bacon on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb the grease.