- 4 New York Strip Steaks or tri-tip steak ( or chicken breasts or 1 pack of baby back ribs. halved)
- 4 tbsp. granulated sugar
- 20 grounds of black peppercorn
- One medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the sugar, peppercorn, chopped onion, soy sauce, minced garlic, and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
- In a gallon sized zip lock bag, place the mixture inside, along with the meat of your choice.
- Place bag on a baking sheet and let it sit in the fridge for 4-8 hours. Turn the bag over every 4 hours to make sure the marinade covers all the meat.
- Discard the bag with the used marinade and grill the meat to your liking.