Made with jalapeños, honey, and onions, these Honey Jalapeno Burgers are a family favorite during the summer! Add them to your next grill out this week!
Our family LOVES burgers!!
All of the homemade burgers that have graced our tables over the years can be owed to Husband Man. He’s the one who loves to grill in this family. During our cookout weekends, I’m usually in the kitchen making side items while he is out in back preparing the grill.
He loves to experiment to with different flavors and toppings.
His latest masterpiece….
….the honey jalapeno burger…
I remember when he had the idea for this. He came up to me one afternoon and said, “I wonder what would happen if I took the sweetness of honey and mixed it with the spiciness of jalapeños?”
I told him to go for it and see what would happen.
These were the end results!
I have a feeling we will be eating these for years to come. Remind me next time to post his recipe for swiss, onion, and mushroom burgers!
That one is my favorite 😉
Serves: 8 people
Calories Per Serving: 344
- 2 lbs. 80% hamburger meat
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green onion stalk, chopped
- 6 tbsp. canned jalapenos peppers, finely diced
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 6 tbsp. honey
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed. He uses his hands to do this.
- Form meat into 8 balls and place balls onto the baking sheet.
- Grill until desired doneness. Garnish with toppings of your choice.
Husband Man's Notes: To get your burgers evenly sized, form 8 balls of meat initially, then add the remaining meat to each ball to make them the same size. Then, just make them into patties. Also, it is noted that you can adjust the amount of jalapenos and tablespoons of honey to your liking. Recipe Source: Husband Man