- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed and washed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
- In a pan, melt the butter on medium high heat.
- Place the green beans inside.
- Top with olive oil, salt, Italian seasoning, lemon juice, and zest.
- Mix until well combined.
- Cook beans until they start to shrink and have crisp texture to them.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!