Made with only six ingredients, these Easy Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls are perfect to make for those busy evenings.
- Chopped ham and use provolone or Swiss cheese
- Shredded beef and use mozzarella cheese
I like to make them with these green beans as a side dish. If you aren’t a fan of green beans, any fresh vegetable would pair well with it. You can also switch out the Cream of Chicken with Cream of Celery or Mushroom.
- 1 tube of refrigerator crescent rolls (8 count and jumbo size)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note below)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 can of milk (use soup can to measure)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small glass mixing bowl, stir the soup, milk, and pepper together until well mixed.
- On a plate, separate crescent rolls and roll them out.
- Place a couple of spoonfuls of chicken and a few pinches of cheese on top of each roll.
- Roll each piece and shape into crescents. Place each crescent in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over rolls.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until rolls are hard on the outside and look set.