Made with only six ingredients, these Easy Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls are perfect to make for those busy evenings.
- Chopped ham and use provolone or Swiss cheese
- Shredded beef and use mozzarella cheese
I like to make them with these green beans as a side dish. If you aren’t a fan of green beans, any fresh vegetable would pair well with it. You can also switch out the Cream of Chicken with Cream of Celery or Mushroom.
Bakeware and Cookware to Use With This Recipe:
- 1 tube of refrigerator crescent rolls (8 count and jumbo size)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note below)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 can of milk (use soup can to measure)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir the soup, milk, and pepper together until well mixed.
- On a plate, separate crescent rolls and roll them out.
- Place a couple of spoonfuls of chicken and a few pinches of cheese on top of each roll.
- Roll each piece and shape into crescents. Place each crescent in a 9x13 inch or round baking dish.
- Pour soup mixture over rolls.
- Bake, uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until rolls are hard on the outside and look set.