Easy Chicken and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 roll
- 1 tube of refrigerator crescent rolls (8 count and jumbo size)
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (see note below)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup with herbs
- 1 can of milk (use soup can to measure)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a small bowl, stir the soup, milk, and pepper together until well mixed.
On a plate, separate crescent rolls and roll them out.
Place a couple of spoonfuls of chicken and a few pinches of cheese on top of each roll.
Roll each piece and shape into crescents. Place each crescent in a 9x13 inch or round baking dish.
Pour soup mixture over rolls.
Bake, uncovered for 30 to 40 minutes or until rolls are hard on the outside and look set.
For the chicken, I use pre-made chicken that I make in bulk every month. Click HERE for a tutorial on how I do this.
Recipe Source: Adapted from the blog, Comfy in the Kitchen.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!