Cherry Kool-Aid Pie will be the hit of your next get together! It’s super easy to make, only contains 4 ingredients, and doesn’t require an oven!
Watch How To Make It:
It’s the beginning of summer and you have been invited to your first cook out of the season.
You’re so happy but then the realization of a busy schedule breaks your happiness meter.
Coincidentally, you signed up to bring dessert to this shin-dig and you are left wondering why you did this.
With kids to send off to summer camp, a house to clean, and ten thousand other reasons why you can’t play Martha Stewart in the kitchen, you wish you would have signed up to bring paper plates and napkins instead.
I have been there my friend!
Which why I have to tell you about this wonderful Cherry Kool-Aid Pie!
With only 4 ingredients (yes…you read that correctly), this pie may very well be the answer to all of your dessert woes this summer!
Not only does it take minimal ingredients, it also takes minimal time to make. You just mix everything in a bowl, fill the graham cracker crust with the mix, cover, and let it chill in the fridge for up to 3 hours.
It’s so simple that our 11 year old daughter started making them when she was 8. It’s her signature pie now and she can make it blindfolded if we let her.
Since it’s Kool-Aid, you can also test and try a variety of flavors. This one is a cherry one, however, I have heard of an orange creamsicle one and a grape flavored one as well.
If you are looking for a quick, easy, and delicious pie to make for your cook out this summer, make this one!
- .13 ounce Kool-Aid drink mix (sweetened or unsweetened, any flavor)
- 8 ounce tub of Cool Whip
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust (pre-made)
- Whipped cream, cherries, mandarin oranges, or strawberries (for garnish-optional)
- Place the Kool Aid, Cool Whip, and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl.
- Mix and stir until everything is very well blended.
- Place creamy filling inside the graham cracker crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours until nice and set.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cherries, mandarin oranges, or strawberries if desired