- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 small box of powdered strawberry Jello
- 4-5 cups of sliced strawberries
- 2 9 inch regular pie shells pre-made or homemade
- Bake pie shells according to packaged directions or according to your homemade recipe and let them cool.
- In a small pot over medium heat, mix sugar and cornstarch together.
- Add in the water and boil until it becomes thick and clear, around 10 minutes.
- Add in the powdered strawberry Jello. Stir until well combined and then let cool, around 10 minutes.
- Add the 4-5 cups of sliced strawberries. Stir until combined.
- Fill the pie shells and refrigerate until both are firm and gel-like.
- Serve with whipped cream if desired.
My wonderful mother
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!