Made with eggs, cheese, and a guest filling of your choice, this 30 Minute Breakfast Quiche is the perfect way to start your day!
We’ve all had those mornings when we are running late.
When the baby is crying, the milk in the fridge has turned completely sour, and you can’t find that one piece of crisp, clean underwear that you swore was in your dresser drawer.
Mornings like this usually mean a quick breakfast consisting of one piece of toast and a quick cup of coffee.
Luckily, this recipe can save the day (at least in the breakfast department). It has everything you desire in a breakfast dish and takes no time at all to make. Preparing your guest filling ahead of time and mixing the eggs and cream the night before can decrease the recipe time by 15 minutes. Talk about an easy breakfast!
Check out the breakfast idea page for more easy recipes to start your mornings off right!
- 1 pound breakfast sausage or guest filling of your choice; See Notes
- 1 9-inch deep dish pie shell partially baked
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the breakfast sausage in a skillet over medium high heat until it is no longer pink and looks crumbly. Drain.
- Place the sausage into the partially baked pie shell.
- In a small bowl, mix the eggs and heavy cream.
- Pour over the sausage.
- Top it off with the one cup of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until quiche looks set.
Brown sausage a day head and store in the fridge. Mix the eggs and heavy cream in a bowl the night before and store in the fridge as well. Shred the cheddar cheese the evening before or use pre-shredded cheese. About Guest Fillings:
Not a fan of sausage? Use half a package of bacon or 1 and 1/2 cups of your favorite saute'd vegetables. Recipe Source:
From the cookbook, Take Five For Every Occasion
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!