- 2-3 medium bananas, sliced
- 6 oz. graham cracker pie crust
- 4 serving package of INSTANT Banana Cream pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup Homemade Whipped Cream (see notes)
- 1 cup chopped or whole pecans/pieces
- Layer the sliced bananas on the bottom of the graham cracker crust.
- In a medium bowl, mix the banana cream pudding and the milk. Stir in 1/4 cup of the whipped cream. Mix until everything is well combined.
- Pour the pudding mixture over the sliced bananas. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Spread the rest of the whipped cream on top of the set the pudding.
- Place the chopped pecans/pieces on the top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.