- 1 cup sliced and peeled carrots (about an inch to 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 medium russet potatoes, chopped
- 1/8 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dry parsley flakes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or brush with a few strokes of olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the carrots, onions, and potatoes.
- Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes.
- Mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
- Place the vegetables onto the baking sheet and place in oven for an hour. Serve warm.
Adapted from part of an older recipe I came across many years ago.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!