Roasted Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 cup
- 1 cup sliced and peeled carrots (about an inch to 1/2 inch thick)
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 medium russet potatoes, chopped
- 1/8 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. dry parsley flakes
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or brush with a few strokes of olive oil.
In a medium sized bowl, combine the carrots, onions, and potatoes.
Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and parsley flakes.
Mix until all the ingredients are well blended.
Place the vegetables onto the baking sheet and place in oven for an hour. Serve warm.
Adapted from part of an older recipe I came across many years ago.