- 2 cups short grain white rice (we like Jasmine)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- Thoroughly wash the 2 cups of rice inside a sifter and place in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a pot on the stove, bring 2 cups of chicken stock and 2 cups of water to a boil on medium heat.
- Once boiling, add the wet rice, salt, and butter. Stir until well combined.
- Cover and simmer on low-medium heat for 18 to 25 minutes, or until rice is fluffy and soft.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!