- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- Half an onion, chopped
- 1 cup uncooked short grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup chunky salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil in a large skillet. Stir in the chopped onion and cook until translucent and tender.
- Mix the rice into the skillet. Stir the rice often.
- When rice begins to brown, stir in the chicken broth and salsa.
- Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, until the liquid has been absorbed.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!