Well, that’s how I discovered this recipe. I had everything under the sun in my baking cabinet, from graham crackers to vanilla pudding to cream cheese in the fridge. I decided to Google the ingredients and this recipe came up.
The original recipe calls for Cool Whip, however, you can take it a step further and make your own homemade whipped cream. Genius right? Let me show you how they are made 🙂
First, you are going to take your block of room temperature cream cheese and beat it with your electric mixer. Beat it into submission. When the cream cheese is smooth and creamy, that’s when you can stop.
Does that look creamy enough? I think it does 😉
- 8 oz. package softened full fat cream cheese
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 oz. package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup thawed whipped cream, homemade or store bought (see note below)
- 50 whole graham crackers squares, broken into squares
- Items to add for filling (chocolate chips, chopped strawberries, etc..)
- Decorated cookie sprinkles to roll the sandwiches (optional)
- Beat softened cream cheese into large bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Gradually add milk, beating until well blended.
- Add the box of pudding mix and beat until well mixed.
- Gently stir in the 1 cup of whipped cream.
- Add any other ingredients you would like (chocolate chips, chopped strawberries, etc..).
- Take two spoonfuls of the mix and place it onto one graham cracker. Top with another cracker.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roll with decorated cookie sprinkles if desired.
- Repeat steps 6 through 8 until all of the crackers are gone.
- Place the sandwiches in the freezer for 4 hours until firm.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!