- 8 oz. package of refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (the plain, unflavored kind without garlic
- 8 oz. block of full fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 cups chopped, fresh strawberries
- Whipped Cream and Powdered Sugar for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Separate each triangle inside the roll package and place on a plate.
- Take 4 triangles and place them together to form a rectangle. Press the perforations together to seal.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice.
- Spread half of the cream cheese mixture over the rectangle, making sure to cover most of the dough.
- Take half of the chopped strawberries and place them on top of the cream cheese.
- Bring the opposite corners of the rectangles together and press together to seal. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat steps 3-7 to make the second dessert.
- Bake both desserts for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1Sprinkle with powdered sugar and top with whipped cream if desired.