- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a large sauce pan, cook pasta as directed on package.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add in the broccoli florets. When finished, drain noodles and broccoli.
- In a big bowl, combine noodles, broccoli, tomatoes, olives, Italian Dressing, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Stir until well blended and mixed. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.