- 2 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a large sauce pan, cook pasta as directed on package.
- During the last 2 minutes of cooking, add in the broccoli florets. When finished, drain noodles and broccoli.
- In a big bowl, combine noodles, broccoli, tomatoes, olives, Italian Dressing, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Stir until well blended and mixed. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!