- 2 cups plain white rice, long or short grain
- 2 and 1/2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 packages of Goya's Sazon Coriander and Annatto
- Dash of Garlic Salt
- In a medium size pot, combine all of the above ingredients. Stir until well mixed.
- Bring the ingredients to a boil on medium low heat on the stove.
- Once boiling, cook for 18 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!