- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. granulated white sugar (OR 1/3 cup of powdered sugar)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract or other flavoring of choice
- Place mixing bowl and wire whisk attachment in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Place whipping cream and sugar inside chilled mixing bowl.
- Whip for a minute and a half on medium speed.
- Add in the extract and whip for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until soft peaks start to form.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Enter Your Name and Email To Receive Your Free Planner!
Start following through with planning your meals! Download your copy today!