- 12 regular sized tea bags
- 4 cups of fresh and filtered water and 10 cups of fresh and filtered water divided
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 11.5 oz. can of peach nectar (we use Kern's...found in the juice aisle of the grocery store)
- 1 to 2 tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 4 fresh peaches
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the tea bags. Make sure all of the tea bags are submersed in the water.
- Let bags steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove bags and add the sugar to the water. Stir until it is dissolved.
- Add the baking soda and the can of nectar. Stir until dissolved.
- Pour the tea mixture into a large one gallon pitcher and add in 10 cups of water.
- Stir in the fresh lemon juice.
- Add the fresh peaches and serve over ice.